Sleeps 2 or 4 guests
Like much that is located at Porcupine Ridge Estate, The Barn offers something different and highly appealing. Beautiful, fully self-contained and furnished in a contemporary style, this two bedroom, two bathroom accommodation exudes warmth and ambience.
Perched on the Ridge overlooking the State Forest, the views of our spectacular region are mesmerising. The spacious open plan living and dining area with the large stone open fire place will help you relax. The perfect setting for kicking back and putting your feet up.
Enjoy the delightful and generous breakfast provisions provided on your arrival and plan your day, or don't plan your day - just let it evolve. You can simply sit and read the interesting magazines and books we provide, snuggle up to watch a movie, and in the warm months swim in the in-ground pool, go walking across the acres or drive into Daylesford, Kyneton, Castlemaine areas.
Watch the kangaroos from your private verandah and as the sun sets, light the open fire and move inside to snuggle under the mohair blankets. Seclusion and privacy.
- Features of The Barn include:
- Queen size bed downstairs
- Queen size bed upstairs (or 2 single beds)
- Downstairs bathroom adjoins large main bedroom with spa bath, separate shower, hand basin and toilet
- Upstairs en-suite bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet
- Quality linen, towels, bathrobes, toiletries and hair dryer provided
- Generous built in wardrobes in both bedrooms, with iron/ironing board.
- Open fire with fire wood supplied. Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning, St Albans mohair rugs, cooling fans, additional heaters
- Flat screen tv/dvd in open plan kitchen/lounge area, small flat screen tv/dvd in the main bedroom, cd/radio player, dvd library, games
- Tea, coffee, drinking chocolate and milk along with generous breakfast provisions provided on arrival
- Microwave, electric stove top, espresso machine, full size fridge dishwasher.
- Crockery, cutlery and all cooking utensils are provided.
- Gas BBQ and outdoor seating, picnic rug
- Private garden space, with access to the Porcupine Ridge Estate gardens and acreage
- No smoking
*single trundle and fold out sofa bed available upon request at additional charge.
Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out is at 11am. Earlier check-in or check out can be arranged depending on availability - a small fee may apply.
If cooking is not on your agenda, or you will be arriving late on a Friday night after work, pre-order with us and we can prepare a meal in consultation with yourselves to be served in your cottage, have the open fire lit and cozy for your arrival. We can prepare a platter or a meal for your return from a day's outing or a picnic hamper to take with you. Advance notice must be given. Please discuss with us any other personal requirements you might need.
Tarrif: Includes generous breakfast provisions
Friday and Saturday night stay two people $440 / four people $630
Sunday to Thursday single night stay two people $210 / four people $260
Friday OR Saturday single night stay two people $240 / four people $370
Weekly stays or longer: price available on enquiry.
Extra person charge available on enquiry.
Please click here to view the property floor plan