A deposit of $100 is required to secure the booking and if cancellation is necessary, refundable up to 48 hours prior to occupancy *unless accommodation can be re-let in which the $100 will be reimbursed.
To maintain a good standard for our guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with:
- number of guests will not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice.
- advance notice is required for pre-ordering of food and special requests.
- the swimming pool is for guests staying on the property and their use only. No byo food or beverage within the pool fenced area.
- parties and functions are strictly prohibited unless prior discussion has been entered into with the owners of Porcupine Ridge Estate
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guests responsibility during their stay and reimbursement to the owners is required.
- Departure - the property should be left in the same state to its condition on arrival.
- Check in time is from 2pm with check out requested by 11am - please discuss with us if you have requirements outside these times
- On occasions, it may be necessary to alter these terms and conditions to meet a specific booking and notification of anything outside the above will be given at the earliest possible opportunity via email to the person making the reservation ie group bookings, long term reservations
- Our rates include all linen, bathrobes, breakfast provisions and gst. Please advise if you wish us to quote a rate without breakfast provisions being supplied. Single night stays welcome. A discount is offered for 3 nights or more long term stays, please contact us about this.
Terms and conditions specific to your function will be detailed in writing prior to confirmation of booking. All clients booking catering, functions or events are required to pay a deposit upon booking and balance of payment is due, with final guests numbers, prior to the event.
Terms and Conditions in General:
Deposits and balance of payments can be in the form of cash or credit card. Cheque or eft will allow for 7 business day clearance of funds.
If you wish to cancel your accommodation or function, Porcupine Ridge Estate does require written notification.
Fire Season Policy - if a day of Total Fire Ban is declared over the dates you have booked to stay at the cottage, you have the option of staying re-booking or a refund. If a CODE RED DAY is declared over the dates you have booked to stay, your booking may need to be cancelled and a full refund will apply or you may wish to rebook at a later date. This policy is for your safety and ours.