Sleeps 2 guests
Emma's Cottage has everything for the couple who want to get away from it all, or who want a base to discover the riches of Victoria’s spa country - Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges region. A verandah surrounded by garden gives you the feeling of being far away from the madness of the city. This charming cottage has been upgraded to your needs and expectations without losing its charm.
The cottage features an open wood fire in the bedroom, with separate large spa bath, separate en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, a kitchen and lounge/dining area, private garden, as well as access to the Porcupine Ridge Estate gardens and 127 acres surrounding.
Snuggle up in bed in front of the open fire, enjoy the interesting magazines and books we provide for you, or watch a dvd selected from our library. In the warm months swim in the in-ground pool. Walk, talk and unwind.
Generous breakfast provisions are provided and if cooking is not on your agenda, order in advance with us and we can prepare a romantic dinner for two or a hearty meal to be served in your cottage. Or let us know if it is a picnic you are planning and we can prepare a hamper for you to enjoy on the property or out on your drive. Perhaps you will be arriving late ? We can have the open fire lit for you and take care of any other personal requirements you may need.
Features of Emma's Cottage include:
- Comfy queen size bed or on request two generous sized single beds
- Separate spa bath area, open plan lounge and kitchen, shower/toilet area
- Fully equipped kitchen, full size fridge, microwave, electric stove top and dishwasher. Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils are provided.
- Flat screen tv/dvd in kitchen/lounge area, small flat screen tv/dvd in bedroom, cd/radio player, dvd library, games
- Quality linen, towels, bathrobes, toiletries, hair dryer provided. Iron and ironing board
- Open fire with firewood supplied. St Albans mohair rugs, reverse cycle heating / air conditioning
- Tea, coffee, drinking chocolate and milk along with generous breakfast provisions provided on arrival
- Gas BBQ and outdoor seating, picnic rug
- Private garden space, as well as access to the Porcupine Ridge Estate gardens and acreage
- No smoking
- Use of in-ground swimming pool during warmer months
Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out is at 11am. Earlier check-in or check out can be arranged depending on availability - a small fee may apply.
Tarrif: includes generous breakfast provisions
Friday AND Saturday night stays $380 two people
Sunday to Thursday single night stay $180 two people
Friday OR Saturday single night stay $200 two people
Weekly stays or longer price on enquiry
Please click here to view the property floor plan