Sleeps 2 guests
Annabelle's Cottage has all of the comforts that you expect, keeping the ambience and charm of an original miner's cottage. With a lovely courtyard garden and a verandah, you can relax for hours in the serene peaceful setting on 127 acres, or if you prefer use the cottage as your base and visit nearby Daylesford, Kyneton, Castlemaine and Macedon Ranges regions.
Generous breakfast provisions are provided and if cooking is not on your agenda, pre-order with us and we can prepare a meal, in consultation with yourselves, to be served in your cottage. If it is a picnic you are after, or a packed lunch to have whilst bush walking, let us know and we can prepare this to your requirements. Perhaps you will be arriving late ? We can have the open fire lit for you and take care of any other personal requirements you may need.
Features of Annabelle's Cottage include:
- Cosy bedroom/lounge area with open fire - fire wood supplied.
- Comfy queen size bed or on request two generous sized single beds
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining area with full size fridge, microwave, electric stove top and large dining table.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils are provided.
- Separate bathroom with shower over small spa bath, toilet, hand basin
- Flat screen tv/dvdin bedroom/lounge area, small flat screen tv/dvd in kitchen,
cd/radio player, dvd library, games
- Quality linen, towels, bathrobes, toiletries, hair dryer provided. Iron/ironing board. Built in wardrobes. Drawer space. Mohair rugs, cooling fans and electric heating.
- Tea, coffee, drinking chocolate and milk along with generous breakfast provisions provided on arrival
- Gas BBQ and outdoor seating, picnic rug.
- Private courtyard garden space, as well as access to the Porcupine Ridge Estate gardens and acreage.
- Use of in-ground swimming pool during warmer months
- No smoking
Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out is at 11am. Earlier check-in or later check out can be arranged depending on availability - a small fee may apply.
Tarrif: includes generous breakfast provisions
Friday AND Saturday night stays $350 two people
Sunday to Thursday single night stays $150 two people
Friday OR Saturday single night stay $180 two people
Weekly stays or longer price on enquiry
Please click here to view the property floor plan